Need Help Filing A Warranty Claim?
RICO Manufacturing offers a wide range of options for our Warranty.
How to file a warranty claim
Following are the steps involved in filing a warranty claim:
- WARRANTY REQUEST FORM: Please complete the Online Warranty Form available on this page. This form is used to open a warranty claim, and/or to obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number, which will be used throughout the entire warranty process for credits and labor reimbursements.
- WARRANTY PARTS RETURN FORM (RA-1007): Once the claim has been authorized to be opened, the part(s) must be returned to RICO within 30 days of the originating claim date. A copy of form RA-1007 is required to be included with the returned part(s).
- Return defective part(s) back to RICO via prepaid UPS ground or freight.
- All part(s) being returned for warranty consideration must be in original OEM condition/unaltered.
Ship direct to:
RICO Manufacturing Inc.
80 North State Street
Medina Ohio, 44256
- Replacement part(s) can be purchased prior to warranty determination via credit card or open account. COD shipments are not available.
- Authorized replacement parts will be repaired, replaced or credited within 90 days.
- All replaced parts will be shipped prepaid UPS Ground or freight standard delivery. All other shipping methods will be the responsibility of the customer.
- PART(s) EVALUATION: Once the part(s) has been received by RICO, the part will be evaluated internally or offsite for cause of failure.
All reimbursement(s) will be applied in the following manner:
- Open accounts will receive a credit issued to their account.
- Credit card orders will be credited to the charged card.
- Labor reimbursements will be issued as a credit, unless specifically requested otherwise.
Online Warranty Form
Please fill out the information below and hit send. A representative will respond within 24 hours.