Walkie Die Handlers
Walkie Die Handlers Details
Series: Walkie Die Handlers.
Capacity: Up to 40000 Lbs.
Operator Type: Walk Behind.
Steering: Manual or power steering.
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
Rico’s walk behind die handler is designed to work in less space than traditional die carts. This design is offered in a walk behind version offering the operator maximum maneuverability and control. All die handler vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and die handling requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Trucks
Die Handler Design
- Hydraulic powered die pushers with Self- latching arms
- “V” docking system for safe secure truck and press alignment
- Fiber optic camera for error proof docking
- Die tables offered in bare steel, low profile rollers, brass or nylon wear strips
- Pendent controls for precise die transfers
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability
- All steel constructed chassis and high strength steel carriage for superior strength
Walkie Die Handler Drive System
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors
- Dual or single vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions
- Fully fluid linked power steering system
- Mechanical, hydraulic or electric foot operated braking
- Programmable control with onsite customization
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls
- Industry standard components
Walk Behind Die Handler Safety
- Die table safety lock pin
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system