Two Tier Die Handlers
Two Tier Die Handlers Details
Series: Two Tier Die Handlers.
Capacity: Up to 10000 Lbs.
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider.
Steering: Manual or power steering.
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
Rico’s two-tier die handler is the most efficient and versatile quick die change system in the industry. This design offers a quicker transfer and replacement of dies in one single docking operation. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and die handling requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Two tier table design reducing down time between die changes.
- Independent die table operation.
- Fiber optic camera for error proof docking.
- Die tables offered in bare steel, low profile rollers, brass or nylon wear strips.
- Pendent controls for precise die transfers.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options.
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability.
- All steel constructed chassis and high strength steel carriage for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual or single vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical, hydraulic or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Die table safety lock pin
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system