Rider Die Handlers
Series: Rider Die Handlers
Capacity: Up to 400000 lbs
Operator Type: Standing
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
Rico’s Rider Die Handling Series is designed to be integral part of your quick die changing team. This design is offered in a stand up Rider version offering the operator comfort and control. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Various die table designs specific for your application.
- Wide upright spread mast for clear operator visibility.
- Hydraulic powered die pushers with Self- latching arms .
- “V” docking system for safe secure truck and press alignment.
- Fiber optic camera for error proof docking.
- Die tables offered in bare steel, low profile rollers, brass or nylon wear strips.
- Pendent controls for precise die transfers.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual or single vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical, hydraulic or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Large operator platform with padded floor and hip pads
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system