Compact Die Handlers
Compact Die Handlers Details
Series: Compact Die Handlers.
Capacity: Up to 50000 Lbs.
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider.
Steering: Manual or power steering.
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
Rico’s Compact die handler offers a safer solution then other traditional lighter die carts. In either a mast or scissor lifting design both offer the same safety, security and reliability as our entire die handing family. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and die handling requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Tables offered in side or front push options.
- Scissor lift allows for lower table height without sacrificing lifting requirements.
- “V” docking system for safe secure truck and press alignment.
- Fiber optic camera for error proof docking.
- Die tables offered in bare steel, low profile rollers, brass or nylon wear strips.
- Pendent controls for precise die transfers.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options.
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability.
- All steel constructed chassis and high strength steel carriage for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual or single vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical, hydraulic or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Die table safety lock pin
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system