Explosion Proof Professionals Since 1991
All RICO manufactured type EX vehicles are built to UL 583 and NFPA 70 standards and carry the FM label of approval.
All vehicles are rated to operate in the following hazardous locations:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G
*All Inspections Will Need To Be Scheduled Prior To Returning The Vehicle To RICO.
- The onsite evaluation is recommended for vehicles with low hours, limited use, and if the vehicle has had no major repairs.
- Our 52 point on-site evaluation will identify if any potential hazards are present. If any are found, the inspector will determine if the repairs can be performed on-site, or if the vehicle will need to be returned to RICO.
- Our low cost option can be performed by RICO or one of our factory trained authorized servicing dealers.
- On-site evaluations require less downtime. This is ideal for an EX vehicle that can’t be removed from production for an extended period of time.
- No repairs will be done at the time of the evaluation. If repairs are required, they will need to be scheduled through RICO or one of our authorized servicing dealers.
- Your vehicle will be registered into RICO’s onsite evaluation program. This is not a recertification but a low-cost solution to identify potential hazards.
- ALL REPLACEMENT PARTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE SUPPLIED BY RICO TO MAINTAIN FACTORY LABEL