Series: EX Counterbalance
Capacity: 6,000lbs. @ 24" Load Center
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G
- Hazardous location
- Clear view mast design for easy load spotting.
- Spark resistant brass covered forged forks and package guards.
- Conduit sealed battery connector.
- Triple stage mast style lift.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
- DSD-EX-60-AC Capacities up to 6,000lbs.
- Motors and components are enclosed in hydrostatically tested aluminum enclosures.
- Signal drive vertically mounted transmissions.
- Mineral insulated (MI) wiring cables.
- Mechanical operated foot or handle braking.
- Intrinsically safe handle wiring.
- Static conductive drive belts.
- Power steering.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Back up travel alarm and strobe light
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system