Series: EX Counterbalance
Capacity: Up to 8000 lbs
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider
Steering: Manual or power steering
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G
- Clear view mast design for easy load spotting.
- Spark resistant brass covered forged forks and package guards.
- Conduit sealed battery connector.
- Single, two stage or triple stage mast style lift.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
- AC-EX-60 Capacities up to 6,000lbs.
- SD-EX-80 Capacities up to 8,000 lbs.
- Motors and components are enclosed in hydrostatically tested aluminum enclosures.
- Signal drive vertically mounted transmissions.
- Mineral insulated (MI) wiring cables.
- Mechanical operated foot or handle braking.
- Intrinsically safe handle wiring.
- Static conductive drive belts.
- Power or manual steering.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Back up travel alarm and strobe light
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system
- Safety reversing switch on walk behind models
- Front LED Spotlights
- ‘Blue’ Pedestrian Warning Lights