EXPLOSION PROOF (EX) PALLET LIFT TRUCK SERIES
Model: Explosion Proof (EX)
Capacity: Up to 12000 lbs
Operator Type: Walk Behind
Steering: Manual Tiller Steering
Truck Type Designation: EX
RICO’s EX Pallet lift truck series is designed for safety and maximum maneuverability in the most hazardous and explosive environments. This design is offered in a walk behind, stand up rider or walkie rider version. All vehicles can be custom engineered to meet your specific application and load requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Exclusive static conductive caster.
- Spark Resistant brass or aluminum chassis perimeter.
- Pallet fork entry wheels.
- Conduit sealed battery connector.
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
- PWH-EX-40 Capacities up to 4,000 lbs.
- PWH-EX-60 Capacities up to 6,000 lbs.
- PWH-EX-80 Capacities up to 8,000 lbs.
- PWH-EX-120 Capacities up to 12,000 lbs.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- Motors and components are enclosed in hydrostatically tested aluminum boxes.
- Single drive vertically mounted transmissions.
- Mineral insulated (MI) wiring cables.
- Mechanically operated foot or handle braking.
- Manual Steering.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- Intrinsically safe handle wiring.
- Static conductive drive belt.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Low profile drive end for increased visibility
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Removable enclosure bolts for serviceability
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system
- Safety reversing switch on walk behind models
SPECIAL NOTE FOR THIS PRODUCT
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G
- Hazardous Environment