EX Lift Tow Series
EX Lift Tow Series Details
Series: EX Tractors & Lift Tow.
Capacity: Up to 12000 Lbs.
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider.
Steering: Manual or power steering.
Truck Type Designation : Ex
Rico’s EX lift tow series is designed for safety and maximum towing capacity in your most hazardous environments. This design is offered in a walk behind or walkie rider version offering the operator both lifting and towing capabilities. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and load requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Limitless attachment designs.
- Exclusive static conductive caster.
- Spark Resistant brass or aluminum chassis perimeter.
- Conduit sealed battery connector.
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- Motors and components are enclosed in hydrostatically tested aluminum boxes.
- Signal drive vertically mounted transmissions.
- Mineral insulated (MI)wiring cables.
- Mechanical operated handle braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- Intrinsically safe handle wiring.
- Static conductive drive belts.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Low profile drive end for increased visibility
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Removable enclosure bolts for serviceability
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system
- Safety reversing switch on walk behind models
SPECIAL NOTE FOR THIS PRODUCT
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G