EX WALK BEHIND COUNTERBALANCE LIFTTRUCK SERIES
Series: EX Counterbalance
Capacity: Up to 6000 lbs
Operator Type: Walk Behind
Steering: Manual or power steering
Truck Type Designation: EX
RICO’s EX Counterbalance series is at the top of its class when it comes to explosion-proof forklifts. This design is offered in a stand up Rider or walk behind version for maximum safety and comfort. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and hazardous load requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Clear view mast design for easy load spotting.
- Spark resistant brass covered forged forks and package guards.
- Conduit sealed battery connector.
- Single, two stage or triple stage mast style lift.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
- Walk Behind.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- Motors and components are enclosed in hydrostatically tested aluminum enclosures.
- Signal drive vertically mounted transmissions.
- Mineral insulated (MI)wiring cables.
- Mechanical operated foot or handle braking.
- Intrinsically safe handle wiring.
- Static conductive drive belts.
- Power or manual steering.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Single drive vertically or horizontally mounted transmission.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Back up travel alarm and strobe light
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system
- Safety reversing switch on walk behind models
SPECIAL NOTE FOR THIS PRODUCT
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G
- Hazardous Environment