Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGV)
Series: Transport AGV Series
Capacity: Up to 400000 lbs
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider
Steering: Precise steering through electrical or hydraulic cylinder steering
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
Rico’s Automatic Guided Vehicle is designed to meet the highest level of safety standards in the industry. This design is offered in a counterbalance, high-lift /low-lift platform, pallet style, tractor, straddle, reach, transporter, coil handling and die handling trucks build specific to your application requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
- Varies models and design configuration.
- Wired or laser target navigation system.
- All steel constructed chassis and welded frame for superior strength.
- Battery charging-shoe connection for unassisted opportunity charging.
- Precise lifting controlled through hydraulic or mechanical design.
- Easy to read programing screens with centralized station.
- Application specific lifting platforms.
- Intergraded chassis lifting points for precise balance.
Drive System Offers
- Differential speed controls.
- Horizontally mounted, high torque, AC or DC drive motors.
- Precise steering through electrical or hydraulic cylinder steering.
- Fail safe electric emergency parking and service brakes.
- Industry standard components.
- Forced air controlled electrical compartments.
Safety & Service Features
- Non-contact sensing device provides 360 degree of obstacle detection
- Emergency stop buttons located around the vehicle
- Visual and audible alarm system warnings
- Many additional safety features based on application and facility requirements