Series: Tractors & Lift Tow Series
Capacity: Up to 40000 lbs
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
RICO’s electric vehicle pusher is designed to lift and tow large capacity vehicles with ease. These designs are offered in three versions: walk behind, rider and walkie rider allowing for a diverse list of applications. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Cradle rollers allows vehicle tire to rotate when positioning.
- Tire cradle opens 90 degrees for complete access and engagement.
- Swivel cradle platform maximizes turning and load stability.
- On board air release parking brake system.
- Traction controlled ramp up programing for increased acceleration.
- Pendent load handling controls for precise positioning.
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual or single drive vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical or electric operated handle braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Low profile drive end for increased visibility
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system