Stand Up Rider Lift Tow
Stand Up Rider Lift Tow Details
Series: Reach & Straddle Series.
Capacity: Up to 404000 Lbs.
Operator Type: Standing.
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system.
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
Rico’s Stand Up Rider lift tow are designed to lift and tow a variety of loads. This design is offered in a stand up Rider version offering the operator comfort, control and increased traction. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Direct mast lift, panagramic hinge or clamp style designs for coupling.
- Center or rear access operator platforms.
- Engineered drive tires specific for your environment and floor conditions.
- Traction controlled ramp up programing for increased acceleration.
- Limitless hitch design for quicker coupling.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual, single or articulated drive system with gear hub planetary or vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical, hydraulic or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Large operator platform with padded floor and hip pads
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system