Walk Behind Coil Handler
Walk Behind Coil Handler Details
Series: Roll & Coil Series.
Capacity: Up to 40000 Lbs.
Operator Type: Walk Behind.
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system.
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
Rico’s Walk Behind Coil Handler is designed for core or outside diameter coil handler. This design is offered in a walk behind version allowing operator maximum maneuverability and control. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability.
- Forged tapper forks specific for you application.
- Ram Style coil handling.
- Rolled or machined upright mast rails with clear view visibility.
- Pendent powered controls for precise operation.
- Manual or power positioning forks.
- Fiber Optic Camera system for easy accurate load spotting.
- Various lift heights and capacity designs.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Single or dual drive vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical or electric operated handle braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Low profile drive end for increased visibility
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system