Stand Up Rider Roll Handler
Stand Up Rider Roll Handler Details
Series: Roll & Coil Series.
Capacity: Up to 200000 Lbs.
Operator Type: Standing.
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system.
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
Rico’s Stand UP Rider Roll handler is designed for high capacity outside diameter roll lifting. This design is offered in a stand up Rider version offering the operator comfort, control and increased visibility. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and load requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Power steel rollers.
- Adjustable roll flaps or fixed roll pallet forks.
- Tapered roller pallet forks for damage free load entry.
- Pendent powered controls for precise operation.
- Articulated load wheels.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Single, dual or articulated drive system with gear hub planetary or vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical, hydraulic or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Large operator platform with padded floor and hip pads
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system