Stand Up Rider Coil Handler
Series: Roll & Coil Series
Capacity: Up to 200,000 lbs
Operator Type: Standing
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
RICO’s Stand Up Rider Coil Handler truck is designed for core or outside diameter coil handler. This design is offered in a stand up Rider version with operator comfort, control and increased visibility. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and load requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Rotating positioning coil cradles.
- Forged tapper forks specific for you application.
- Ram Style coil handling.
- Single or two stage mast style lift.
- Pendent powered controls for precise operation.
- Fiber Optic Camera system for easy accurate load spotting.
- Various lift heights and capacity designs.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Single, dual or articulated drive system with gear hub planetary or vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical, hydraulic or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Large operator platform with padded floor and hip pads
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system