Stand Up Rider Reach Lift Truck Series
Stand Up Rider Reach Lift Truck Series Details
Series: Reach & Straddle Series.
Capacity: Up to 10000 Lbs.
Operator Type: Standing.
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system.
Truck Type Designation: E or EE
RICO’s Stand Up Rider Reach Lift Truck is designed with various lift heights, capacities, and control options. This design is offered in a stand up Rider version offering the operator comfort and control. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Rugged Ergonomic cast aluminum throttle and steering controls.
- Reach mechanisms are designed in various extension lengths.
- Optional attachments are virtually endless.
- Integrated side-shift and tilt.
- Single, double or triple lifting height designs.
- All steel constructed chassis with high strength steel reach mechanisms for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual or single vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical, hydraulic or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Large operator platform with padded floor and hip pads
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system