Rider Straddle Series
Series: Reach & Straddle Series
Capacity: Up to 120,000 lbs
Operator Type: Standing
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
RICO’s Rider Straddle Series far exceed the traditional industry truck capacities and performance. This model is designed as a standup rider version offering the operator comfort, control and increased visibility. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and load requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Various outrigger widths, heights and lengths.
- Mast are constructed of rolled or machined forging for superior strength.
- High-strength forged forks customizable to your specific application.
- Battery roller design for easy removal.
- Integrated side-shift or fork positioning.
- Optional attachments are virtually endless.
- Rugged Ergonomic cast aluminum throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual or single vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical, hydraulic or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Large operator platform with padded floor and hip pads
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system