Walk Behind Platform Truck
Capacity: Up to 35,000 lbs
Operator Type: Walk Behind
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
RICO’s Walk Behind Platform trucks are designed for lighter capacity loads and superior maneuverability. This design is offered in a walk behind version, offering the operator increased handling and visibility. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Low platform height for easy load spotting.
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability.
- Limitless platform designs.
- Pallet, hinge or mast lifting styles.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multi-function options.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual or single drive vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical or electric operated handle braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Low profile drive end for increased visibility
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system