Walk Behind Pallet Trucks
Series: Pallet Truck Series
Capacity: Up to 40000 lbs
Operator Type: Walk Behind
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
Rico’s Walk Behind Pallet Truck is designed for superior towing and reliability. This design is offered in a walk behind version offering the operator maximum maneuverability and control. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Pallet forks are design in various lengths and width.
- Entrance and exit of pallets are made easier with entry wheel design.
- Cylinders made from harden chrome rods for extreme column loading.
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options.
- All steel constructed chassis and formed pallet forks for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual or single drive vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Manual or power steering system.
- Mechanical or electric operated handle braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Low profile drive end for increased visibility
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system