High Lift Pallet Jacks
Series: Pallet Truck Series
Capacity: Up to 40,000 lbs
Operator Type: Standing
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
RICO’s high lift pallet jack is designed for increased lifting height with pallet style forks for load stability. This design is offered in 2 versions: walk behind or standing rider with operator comfort, control and increased visibility. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Pallet forks are positioned over outriggers allowing less space.
- Single, double or triple stage masts for maximum lifting height.
- Pallet forks length and widths are designed to meet your load requirements.
- Clear upright mast provide greater visibility.
- Rugged ergonomic controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength in this high lift pallet jack.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Dual, single or articulated drive system with vertically mounted transmissions.
- Manual or power steering designs.
- Mechanical or electric braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system