Walk Behind Counterbalance
Series: Elite Counterbalance Series
Capacity: Up to 10000 lbs
Operator Type: Walk Behind
Steering: Manual or power steering
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
Rico’s walk behind counterbalance is designed for lighter capacities 6,000lbs and under. This design is offered in a walk behind version offering the operator maximum maneuverability and control. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and towing requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Narrow drive end for superior maneuverability.
- Integral side-shift and mast tilt.
- Single, dual or triple stage mast style lift.
- Clear view mast design for increased visibility.
- Limitless front end designs to meet your specific application.
- Ergonomic handle controls with multifunction options.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Single drive vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Manual or power steering.
- Mechanical or electric operated handle braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Low profile drive end for increased visibility
- Integrated emergency reversing switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Toe protection guarding
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system