Stand Up Counterbalance Rider
Stand Up Counterbalance Rider Details
Series: Elite Counterbalance Series.
Capacity: Up to 10000 Lbs.
Operator Type: Standing.
Steering: Fully fluid linked power steering system.
Truck Type Designation : E or EE
Rico’s Stand Up Rider Counterbalance is designed for lighter capacity load up to 8,000lbs. This design is offered in a stand up Rider version with operator comfort, control and increased visibility. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and load requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Single drive wheel for maximum maneuverability.
- Integral side-shift and mast tilt.
- Single, dual or triple stage mast style lift.
- Rear, center or side operator entrance.
- Limitless front end designs to meet your specific application.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- DC or AC stationary mounted high torque drive motors.
- Single drive vertically mounted helical beveled gear transmissions.
- Fully fluid linked power steering system.
- Mechanical or electric foot operated braking.
- Programmable control with onsite customization.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
- Industry standard components.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Large operator platform with padded floor and hip pads
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Open drive compartment and easy access panels
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system
div style=”height: 150px;”>