EX Tractor Series
EX Tractor Series Details
Series: EX Tractors & Lift Tow.
Capacity: Up to 12000 Lbs.
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider.
Steering: Manual or power steering.
Truck Type Designation : Ex
Rico’s EX tractor series is designed for safe operation in the most hazardous of explosive environments. This design is offered in a stand up Rider, walk behind or sit down rider version for maximum towing and maneuverability in limited space environments. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and hazardous load requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Truck.
Design System Offers
- Limitless mechanical hitch designs.
- Compact chassis design for maximum maneuverability.
- Spark Resistant brass or aluminum chassis perimeter.
- Conduit sealed battery connector.
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls.
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength.
- Pallet, mast or hinge lifts.
DRIVE SYSTEM OFFERS
- Motors and components are enclosed in hydrostatically tested aluminum enclosures.
- Signal drive vertically mounted transmissions.
- Mineral insulated (MI)wiring cables.
- Mechanical operated foot or handle braking.
- Intrinsically safe handle wiring.
- Static conductive drive belts.
- Power or manual steering.
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator.
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls.
SAFETY & SERVICE FEATURES
- Back up travel alarm
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Safety reversing switch on walk behind models
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system
SPECIAL NOTE FOR THIS PRODUCT
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G