EX Platform Series
EX Platform Series Details
Series: EX Platform Truck.
Capacity: Up to 12000 Lbs.
Operator Type: Sit-Down Rider.
Steering: Manual or power steering.
Truck Type Designation : Ex
Rico’s EX Platform series is designed for operation in the most the hazardous of explosive environments. This design is offered in two versions, walks behind or sits down rider designed for maximum safety and comfort. All vehicles are custom engineered to meet your specific application and hazardous load requirements.
Built to ANSI B56 Safety Standard for Industrial Trucks
- Various platform designs
- Pallet, mast or hinge style lift styles
- Spark Resistant brass or aluminum chassis perimeter
- Conduit sealed battery connector
- Rugged ergonomic throttle and steering controls
- All steel constructed chassis for superior strength
- PLR-EX-30 Capacities up to 3,000 lbs
- PLR-EX-40 Capacities up to 6,000 lbs
- PLR-EX-80 Capacities up to 8,000 lbs
- PLR-EX-120 Capacities up to 12,000 lbs
Drive System Offers
- Motors and components are enclosed in hydrostatically tested aluminum enclosures
- Signal drive vertically mounted transmissions
- Mineral insulated (MI)wiring cables
- Mechanical operated foot or handle braking
- Intrinsically safe handle wiring
- Static conductive drive belts
- Power or manual steering
- All instrument are positioned within clear visibility of the operator
- Electric push button or mechanical infinite variable lift controls
Safety & Service Features
- Back up travel alarm
- Integrated operator detection switch limiting operation of controls
- Safety reversing switch on walk behind models
- Emergency disconnect switch
- Horn, key switch, hour meter and battery discharge indicator
- Speed cut back switch
- On board service diagnostic system
Special Note For This Product
All EX vehicles are built to the UL583 specifications and are approved by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for operation in:
- Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Group D
- Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Group G