RICO Manufacturing Capabilities
Control cost, reduce lead time & get rapid ROI – all because of our in-house production.
RICO is proud to be one of the most self-sufficient Specialized Material Handling Equipment companies in the industry. With 98% of all work done in-house, we eliminate dependency on outside sources.
We design, fabricate and assemble our own equipment. This includes everything from engineering, steel plate burning, and CNC machining to welding, paint, final assembly and testing. This level of control means RICO customers reap the rewards. You control costs and guarantee quality when RICO uses our own in-house work force, our own equipment and technology, our own facility and our own in-house testing.
RICO stands out in the industry — as a partner capable of providing all you need.
Highly-Skilled Craftsmen & Technicians:
- CAD/CAM Software Programmers
- AWS/ASME Code Certified Welders and Inspectors
- CNC Machine Programmers
- Experienced Metal Formers
- Highly Skilled Plasma Cutting Programmers
- Electrical & Hydraulic Technicians
- Mechanical Technicians
State-of-the-Art Equipment & Technology:
- Multiple Axis Positioning CNC Mills and Lathe Machining Centers for precise machining and repeatability
- Large Horizontal Boring Mill with 360th positioning
- High Definition Plasma Steel Plate Cutting from 14G to excess of 2” steel plate
- CNC Cable and Wire Processing Machines for high volume production
- CNC Press Brakes and Metal Working Machines for increased repeatability
- Production Welding Cells for high volume production
- Production CNC Saws for increased production turn-around
- Large Capacity Heated Paint Booths for customized coatings
Full-Scale Manufacturing Facility:
- 145,000 square feet of manufacturing space
- 100% of Machining, Weld Fabrication, Assembly & Painting performed in house
- 98% of Steel Fabrication performed in house
- More than 28 Assembly and Welding Bays
- Overhead Cranes exceeding 50-ton capacity for large capacity lifting
- 18,000 square feet of inventory for off the shelf replacement components
- Dedicated Quick-Turn manufacturing area for field support
- Large Capacity Tilt Table Testing
- 100% Load Weight Speed Testing performed for to ANSI testing requirements
- 100% Load Towing Draw bar Testing performed for ANSI testing requirements
- Drive-on Floor Weight Scale for precise wheel loadings
- Customer specific load testing in-house
- Documented testing reports performed at maximum weight capacity.